1049 Marcheta Lane
A stunning home inside and out, with a priceless view! Steps away from the 16th tee on the world-famous Monterey Peninsula Shore Course, this home features a sweeping 180-degree panorama that captures 17 Mile Drive, Seal Rock Point in Monterey Bay and several holes of the MPCC course, host to the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am each year.
The home was re-designed by famed architect John Mathams, and remodeled in 2004, with spectacular custom touches:
• Three bedroom suites, all with access to the meticulously landscaped grounds
• Bonus extra room with access to a bathroom...could easily function as a 4th bedroom, a home office or kids' playroom.
• Stunning hand-scraped wide-plank wood floors
• Gorgeous gourmet kitchen with professional-grade appliances
• In-floor radiant heat system throughout the home
• Custom-milled doors and moulding, including hand-hewn beams and timbers throughout the home
• Built-in fire pit...the perfect spot to take in the breathtaking views all day long
• In-ground hot tub with high-efficiency heater and indoor controls
• Wood burning fireplace
• Spanish-tiled roof and copper gutters
• Travertine patios at the front courtyard, back patio and side yards
• Living space: 2842 sf, Lot Size: 9000 sf